Exporting to Foreign Countries through EC! JETRO’s EC Service Utilization Seminar
Cross-border EC related seminars and events
- Overseas EC Situation
- How to use JETRO EC services by purpose (Japan Mall, Japan Street, Japan Linkage, etc.)
- Case Studies of SMEs Utilizing JETRO EC Services
Organized by JETRO Mie
Method and Location
Held online (from Mie)
JETRO was established by succeeding its predecessor, the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), with the aim of contributing to the further development of the Japanese economy and society through trade and investment promotion and research on developing countries.
The following seminars and events are held at our domestic and overseas network of more than 70 overseas offices, our headquarters (Tokyo), our Osaka headquarters, the Institute of Developing Economies, and our domestic offices, totaling about 50 domestic offices.
- Support for overseas expansion of startups
- Support for Export of Japanese Agricultural, Forestry, Fishery and Food Products
- Support for the development of overseas sales channels for small and medium-sized enterprises, etc.
- Local Development in the Global Era
Click here for seminar registration and details.
(Organized by Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO))