Cross-border EC Seminar (Basics, Talk Session) – Ask the Experienced! What are the tips for cross-border EC? -Talk Session
Cross-border EC related seminars and events
Cross-border EC Utilization [Basics
Lecturer: Mr. Hiroyuki Yokogawa, J-Grab Corporation
- Environment Surrounding Cross-border EC
- Preparation for starting cross-border EC
- Comparison with mainstream cross-border EC store openings and methods overseas
- Successes and Failures in Cross-border EC
- Knowledge-only headaches fail! Change your mindset to succeed!
- The latest information on the IT introduction subsidy recommended by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and how to apply for it.
JETRO EC Business JETRO Gunma
Method and Location
Held online (from Gunma)
JETRO was established by succeeding its predecessor, the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), with the aim of contributing to the further development of the Japanese economy and society through trade and investment promotion and research on developing countries.
The following seminars and events are held at our domestic and overseas network of more than 70 overseas offices, our headquarters (Tokyo), our Osaka headquarters, the Institute of Developing Economies, and our domestic offices, totaling about 50 domestic offices.
- Support for overseas expansion of startups
- Support for Export of Japanese Agricultural, Forestry, Fishery and Food Products
- Support for the development of overseas sales channels for small and medium-sized enterprises, etc.
- Local Development in the Global Era
Click here for seminar registration and details.
(Organized by Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO))